LADIES DAY OUT 4
Saturday, November 4th 9 AM - 4 PM
What’s in your Purse?
|Speaker: Rev. Jaime Levi|
|Cost: $20 Before Sept 31st ($21 online), $25 After Sept 31st ($26 online)|
|Volunteer: We are Seeking Volunteers to help plan and work the event. Please click here to volunteer, or contact Doretta or Lissette directly.|
|Includes: Continental Breakfast, Speaker, Craft, Lunch, Vendors, Door Prizes, Break-out Sessions, and Babysitting|
|Sponsor: Vendor space available - $40, includes attendance to the event (contact Renee Wheaton 480-323-8279) Limited to 10 vendors, first come first served.|
|To Pay or Register go to: www.ccnchurch.org/womensconf2017|
|To Volunteer go to: www.ccnchurch.org/volunteerwomensconf2017|
Rev. Jaime LeviJaime is a passionate and Spirit-filled teacher and preacher. Before entering into ministry, Jaime was an Elementary School Teacher, teaching grades 1-5 and coaching teachers. Since beginning in full-time ministry, she has served as an Associate Pastor in various capacities: Youth Pastor, Discipleship, and Community Outreach Pastor. Today, as an ordained elder in the Church of the Nazarene, she is co-planting and co-pastoring a new church in downtown/midtown Phoenix with her husband, Jad. Whether in the prison or in the pew, Jaime’s approach to preaching God’s Word is authentic and vulnerable, with the intention of both encouraging and challenging her audience. She is fueled by a desire to reach people with the love of God in a way that brings transformation and healing.
- B.A. in Elementary Education from Olivet Nazarene University
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction from Arizona State University
- M.Div from Fuller Theological Seminary
- Ordained Elder Church of the Nazarene
- Proud Mama of two
|9:00 - 9:30||Sign-in /Breakfast|
|9:30 - 9:50||Worship|
|9:50 - 10:00||Welcome|
|10:00 - 10:45||Speaker|
|10:45 - 11:00||TBD|
|11:00 - 12:00||Session 1|
|12:00 - 1:00||Lunch|
|1:10 - 1:30||Worship|
|1:30 - 2:30||Speaker|
|2:30 - 2:45||TBD|
|2:45 - 3:45||Session 2|
|3:45 - 4:00||Closing|
- Whats in your Purse? Craft - Create a blessing purse.
- Testimonials - Hear four testimonials from our very own sisters that have overcome great adversity.
- How to find a Mentor? - Pastor Rickie will share how to find a mentor.
- How to be a Mentor! - Pastor Rickie will share the details of being a great mentor.